Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Can you skip mini games and if so how please  (Read 3841 times)

Offline sassycat

• View Profile
Can you skip mini games and if so how please
« on: June 22, 2012, 06:42:55 PM »
With the blueprints it was not giving the blueprints.  My will number was I 10 and blueprint was K 06 and I input the number K 24 and it gave me the documents on some municipal building and when I as for a copy of the will again it gave me plans for a golf course.  I put in K 24 and hit the save button an it gave the two above. 

The mini games I want to skip as well is the monster going after Anna and the bully going after Anna.  I am not that coordinated in my hands anymore due to arthritis.  Any help would be totally appreciated, thank you.

Sassy

Offline SamCarterX

• View Profile
Re: Can you skip mini games and if so how please
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 11:06:45 PM »
actually you want to go two letters forward and four numbers backward , so that would make O16.  That should work for you.

Offline Rognik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 11:40:04 PM »
Sadly, nearly all of the events you described there are not skippable. However, you can skip over the part where you have to cut the rope since that one specifically requires some degree of speed. Anna in the bedroom has an option where you don't need to rush THAT much.

Offline daddio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 12:32:07 PM »
The most important thing I missed in this puzzle was the slot at which the calibration occurs.  You need to navigate to that slot, not the Will or Blueprint slot.  Make your adjustments from the callibration slot and all will be well in the world.