Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Stuck finding v(spoilers)  (Read 8146 times)

LawfulWaffle

Stuck finding v(spoilers)
« on: June 20, 2012, 11:19:22 AM »
Spoilers below.

I've solved the ornate box and I've re-calibrated the arm. I've also visited the cemetery. Problems: Cannot search for new, non-classified information; Cannot access database in hospital.

I've been stuck all night trying to figure out what to do, so any vague hints in the right direction would be helpful.

Offline tramponline

• View Profile
Re: Stuck finding v(spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 11:42:20 AM »
Hey LawfulWaffle,

in the situation your describe, try to follow up on Ray's contact.
Concerning your second problem: Remember who was able to access the database in the first place. Have fun.

Offline frederic09

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 02:56:53 PM »
there's still some stuff to do in Tortoise security ;)

LawfulWaffle

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 05:19:12 AM »
Okay, I think I'm just stuck on accessing the DNA database before I can move on. I've tried using Ray, but he can't use it any better than anyone else with the receptionist there. I think I have to find a romance novel? Or ask her about something I haven't found yet? Also, I can't figure out what else I can do at Tortoise's for the moment. I'll come back to it.

Starmaker

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 05:35:27 AM »
Try doing what you did the first time. That dialogue box is there for a reason.

SurplusGamer

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 11:52:46 AM »

I'm stuck in the same way. I'm not sure what you mean... if I ask her for the time she just tells me to look on the wall, now. I see the one on the wall is broken, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to go from there. I need a bigger hint if someone could.

Offline SamCarterX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 12:47:17 PM »
Okay try using the same guy you did before. Any STMs that could come in handy?

zabby91

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 12:58:17 PM »

I'm stuck in the same way. I'm not sure what you mean... if I ask her for the time she just tells me to look on the wall, now. I see the one on the wall is broken, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to go from there. I need a bigger hint if someone could.
Have you tried talking to the receptionist with one particular charachter about the terminal? Someone she already know?
And do you know that one other character can have access to closed areas of the hospital from the elevator thanks to an object you already have?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:05:01 PM by zabby91 »