Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Problem With Digital Download  (Read 4521 times)

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
Problem With Digital Download
« on: June 19, 2012, 08:12:35 PM »
Hello, I Pre-ordered Resonance and was told I'd get a email with the link to download it. Resonance has launched! (As someone who has pre-ordered the boxed copy of the game, you get first crack at the download. Please use the download link sent with your original purchase to now download the full version.)
I did get the Steam client access key. But don't know what to do with it cuse I bought it through wadjeteyegames. Also says GoG codes are available upon request. But I have no idea about that. I did send a message to webmaster@bmtmicro.com. But didn't get a response yet. What should I do?

Offline Yuri

• View Profile
Re: Problem With Digital Download
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 12:30:39 AM »
It seems that many people have the same problem  - there was no download link with the purchase receipt from BMT Micro. Still, everyone has the Steam code, and you can have the GoG code as well (you have to write Dave and ask for that), so I think that the missing direct link is not really necessary.

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 12:54:46 AM »
Well it seems strange that a get an email telling me I got a link to the download. Yet i didn't. Even if I had the GoG code. I was on there website and I have no idea where to enter this code. Guess I got to wait for mine to come in the mail. I'm not happy about this but what can you do.

Offline jkuci

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 01:38:03 AM »
Well it seems strange that a get an email telling me I got a link to the download. Yet i didn't. Even if I had the GoG code. I was on there website and I have no idea where to enter this code. Guess I got to wait for mine to come in the mail. I'm not happy about this but what can you do.

Hi, I had no problem with downloading from GOG but I do have an account with them. 
You probably need to start an account without buying anything then download the GOG game downloader - kind of a mini-game manager.  Then you'd click on Resonance. There's a space for coupon codes when you download games so I'm assuming thats where you enter your code for Resonance.  GOG has pretty good customer service so you can always ask.

Offline jkuci

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 02:16:31 AM »
I just checked the GOG site and if you click on "support" there is a section called "Payments, pricing and promos" - click on that  and the number three question is "What are promo codes? How do I redeem them?".  Under that question there is a link to the redeem codes site. Just click on it and enter your code.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 08:59:05 AM »

Hi Darkwolf. Did you email me? Email me describing the problem and I'll forward you to BMT (the store provider). They will give you a download link.

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 08:48:08 PM »
Yes I did email you sorry about that. I panicked. But I did get the download link this morning so thank you Dave.