Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Why is Joey so persistent?  (Read 3446 times)

Offline Heather

• View Profile
Why is Joey so persistent?
« on: June 03, 2012, 08:24:47 PM »
I'm just curious as to why the second the twosome (either Joey/Lauren or Joey/Rosa) starts a case Joey insists it get done as quickly as possible. I mean, I know that he himself doesn't have needs to attend to or a job to go to or any other peopleto talk to, but he could still keep quiet as Rosa/Lauren did those things. It's not like these ghosts are in any sort of rush to figure out they're dead and be saved. So why does it matter so much to Joey that they finish so quickly?
Also a sidenote, I'd like to entertain the possibility that the reason Joey became a spirit guide is because he died nobly (dying for Danny or whatever the circumstance was.)

Offline Rognik

• View Profile
Re: Why is Joey so persistent?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 12:53:57 AM »
Probably after seeing Patricia Blackwell go insane by ignoring the spirits, he doesn't want the other Blackwell women to have the cosmos fill her head and drive her insane. When the girls go insane, he's stuck talking to a blubbering idiot, or at least is stuck with a woman who goes nowhere and does nothing, perhaps even trying to ignore he. Thus, he doesn't want to be trapped like that again.