Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Is dying possible in this game?  (Read 4923 times)

TheStranger

Is dying possible in this game?
« on: February 14, 2007, 11:31:51 AM »
Hi, I just bought this game and I'm currently downloading it.  Is this one of these adventure games where making the wrong move can kill you and end the game?

I just want to know so if there are no consequences then I won't have to bother saving constantly.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is dying possible in this game?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 01:50:08 PM »
Howdy Stranger!  Congratulations on being the 100th person to join this here forum.

To answer your question, yes and no.  Yes, there is death in the game.  Lots of it.  But no, your character doesn't die. :)

TheStranger

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »
Thanks, I'm having a blast with this game.  But for some reason when I save under the same save file name, it just creates a copy and now I have like 10+ save files.  Is there a way to overwrite or delete some of those files in the game?

Thanks.

Trogon

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 09:31:46 PM »
Thanks, I'm having a blast with this game.  But for some reason when I save under the same save file name, it just creates a copy and now I have like 10+ save files.  Is there a way to overwrite or delete some of those files in the game?

Thanks.

If you go to the folder where the game is installed (usually C:\program files\the blackwell legacy\) you will find your save files and can delete the older ones. The save files are named "agssave.000" with increasing numbers going up from "000", "001", "002" etc. I have found that these can be safely deleted. However ... DO NOT DELETE ANY OTHER FILES IN THIS FOLDER.[/u] Hope this helps ...  ;D