Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: nice BitC interview!  (Read 2521 times)

Offline jansenjfa

• View Profile
nice BitC interview!
« on: May 09, 2012, 07:02:24 AM »
Hey Dave,

Thanks for your great interview at Buried in the Credits!
Are there any scoops you can give on your new game (after Resonance) a Primordia [how do you spell it anyway]?
As a producer of games from other designers, are you still involved in tweaking puzzle or story design? Or is it mainly voice, and bug/ QA testing?

As I lived on Roosevelt Island from 2008-2010, it is always cool to spot it for locations in your Blackwell games. The history of Roosevelt island with its prison and mental facility (Wellfare island) really lends itself for possibly more cool references in your games. I just have to wait I guess :) BTW I read on your blog that you used to go to a comedy club close to RI, was that Dangerfields around 1st Ave and 61 E St? I passed that everyday to work, but have never been inside.

Keep up the good work! I really enjoyed shivah, gemini rue, and blackwell 1-3. I'm now working my way through Deception, next will be Emerald and your freeware games of yore.

Offline jansenjfa

• View Profile
Re: nice BitC interview!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 01:42:42 AM »
I found the Primordia info: http://indiegames.com/2012/05/primordia_now_sails_with_the_w.html.
Interesting to see how Gemini Rue, Resonance, and Primordia all seem to share a sci-fi theme :)