Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: A Let's Play of The Blackwell Legacy.  (Read 2981 times)

Offline Aestille

• Every day I'm universitying.
    • View Profile
A Let's Play of The Blackwell Legacy.
« on: April 06, 2012, 10:44:26 PM »
Hello, folks! I looked around on Youtube and The Blackwell Legacy seems suspiciously underplayed LP-wise, so I thought I would start one up. :] I'm posting this here because I think there's waaaay more potential for people to appreciate it on this forum than a forum dedicated to Let's Plays.

Let's Play of The Blackwell Legacy.

Feel free to give suggestions.

edit by Dave: fixed link
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:10:26 AM by DaveGilbert »

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A Let's Play of The Blackwell Legacy.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 05:08:21 AM »
Too cool! Thanks so much, Aestille. I always get a kick out of seeing these Let's Plays, and it's nice that you give a continuing stream of commentary while you play. Most people just let the game play and keep silent and that's just boring.  So, thanks! And I see that you are playing the original version of the game, and not the revamp I released over Xmas, which shows that you got into the series before it got all popular on Steam and Indie Royale. So thanks for that as well! :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:11:02 AM by DaveGilbert »

Offline Aestille

• Every day I'm universitying.
    • View Profile
Re: A Let's Play of The Blackwell Legacy.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 01:37:52 AM »
Wow, you replied! I did not expect this thing, which is why I took so long to respond.
I've just recently (well, if you would call a month ago 'recently'...) finished the Let's Play and will hopefully be moving on to the second game in the series very soon. I had fun recording and speaking about Roseangela and her fictional life and, though I think the LP I did was certainly watchable, there's still lots of room for improvement. Here's hoping that the LP I do on the next episode has fewer editing errors and more professional commentary! Also, I think I like the look of the pre-Steam games more. :] More... vintage. Have a great day, sir!