Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Really, well done.  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Darkbynight

• View Profile
Really, well done.
« on: March 01, 2012, 02:07:40 AM »
I do not know whether this goes in chit chat or here but it pertains mainly to The Blackwell series.
I found Legacy yesterday, and having been a huge point and click adventure fan in the 80's and 90's (I hardly played anything else) I purchased it on a whim, not expecting it to bring back my childhood, just to be a fun little thing.
Well, today I loaded it up and after playing for an hour I must say bravo, you brought back the classic point and click, with the wit and charm of the current age. :)
You can be sure to receive another 20 dollars when I purchase the other 3 games once I've finished this one.
Thank you for giving me something I haven't been able to enjoy very often since Monkey Island 3!

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Really, well done.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 12:38:28 PM »
Thanks so much! :) That's all I can really say.

Offline jonathanfrisby

• View Profile
Re: Really, well done.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 11:34:10 PM »
Just wanted to say I'm new the the series as well, and really enjoyed it -- wonderful rich world, nice hints of Dagger of Amon Ra / Gabriel Knight, everything else.  Double Fine seems to have reverted quite a lot of the internet to their 90s selves, so I hope you get a good share of that love (sales).

Seems like the set up for the next game would be a prime time to jump to higher-def..  Seems like the story might be bigger, and the world might be engaged enough for the first time in years.  Goodluck, thanks!