Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Two WadjetEye games make Gamezebo's list of best adventure games of 2011  (Read 3848 times)

Offline LindaS

• View Profile
Gamezebo has published a "Best Adventure Games of 2011" list, and both Blackwell Deception and Gemini Rue made the list! The list only contains 5 titles, so this is really something to congratulate Dave about!  ;D

Offline ProxyDamage

• View Profile
Re: Two WadjetEye games make Gamezebo's list of best adventure games of 2011
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 05:01:01 PM »
As they should. I can't speak for Deception (though the rest of the series is quite good, and Deception is being lauded as the best so far), but Gemini Rue is absolutely fantastic.

Offline BlankCanvasDJ

• View Profile
    • DanielRubinstein.com
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 04:39:27 PM »
I'm betting if they had played To The Moon, there would be three WadjetEye games on that list.

Offline LindaS

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 12:26:09 AM »
I'm betting if they had played To The Moon, there would be three WadjetEye games on that list.

You got your wish. :) They played the game and Gamezebo just posted a review of To The Moon, in which they gave it five stars.  ;D

Offline Rognik

• View Profile
Part of me is snarky enough to say there were only 5 adventure games released in 2011. After all, it's become more of a niche thing than it once was. And some of the games labelled adventure nowadays aren't adventure in the inventory-based sense. But hey, they say that no press is bad press.