Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Blackwell Deception Soundtrack Availability  (Read 14624 times)

Offline GaryCXJk

• View Profile
Re: Blackwell Deception Soundtrack Availability
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 05:47:31 PM »
Good news everyone!

Just for this one week, you can buy the Blackwell Deception soundtrack for just $9,99, and as a bonus, you'll get the complete Blackwell series entirely for free. After that, the price goes up to $14,99.

I might have the order wrong though.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/blackwell_bundle

Offline Appesart

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 10:08:16 AM »
Yes, I guess it will come down to that, as we get no answer on that theme anymore. But it's not totally satisfying, because... well, yes, one could see the re-acquisition of the games as a bonus detail (I feel dumb for finding it cumbersome, as I can't say it objectively is, in a digital world), but also I'm unsure about the exact GOG deal, and I'd have preferred to buy them from here, at the authors' preferred price, instead of going through middlemen and unknown cuts. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

(This is not against GOG, just to make it clear. I already buy enough games there, but I ask myself the questions a bit differently in the cases where there are alternate ways to get them, that would benefit the authors more.)

Offline DonRex

• Staff
    • View Profile
    • North By Sound | Audio Productions |
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 06:42:54 PM »
Ugh, this forum should have a LIKE-button, cause I *REALLY* like this thread! ;-)

/Thomas

Offline GaryCXJk

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2012, 03:15:21 PM »
Yes, I guess it will come down to that, as we get no answer on that theme anymore. But it's not totally satisfying, because... well, yes, one could see the re-acquisition of the games as a bonus detail (I feel dumb for finding it cumbersome, as I can't say it objectively is, in a digital world), but also I'm unsure about the exact GOG deal, and I'd have preferred to buy them from here, at the authors' preferred price, instead of going through middlemen and unknown cuts. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

(This is not against GOG, just to make it clear. I already buy enough games there, but I ask myself the questions a bit differently in the cases where there are alternate ways to get them, that would benefit the authors more.)

In my case, I got the first three Blackwell games on an indie bundle, bought Blackwell Deception through this site, ended up buying it on Steam for practically everyone and their grandmother, and finally bought the complete bundle on GOG. To me that seems like enough cash flow for them.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 07:56:55 AM »
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been so silent on this topic. Something IS being done with the soundtracks, but I am not at liberty to say what they are until agreements are finalized. But in a nutshell, I'm making a deal with an audio house to handle proper distribution of the soundtracks.

Offline Appesart

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 11:58:01 AM »
Oooh.

Offline Bonez0r

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2015, 02:32:03 PM »
Ahem... Did i not look in the right place, or are the soundtracks still not available? I don't see them in the store on this site. I did see them on GOG, but i don't really want to buy the games a second time just for the soundtracks. If there is an external website where they are for sale (bandcamp for example), i'd love to see a link. Another option is to make them available on Steam as dlc.