Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Blackwell Deception Help (Possible spoilers?)  (Read 69047 times)

Offline kemmccauley

• View Profile
Re: Blackwell Deception Help (Possible spoilers?)
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 05:19:11 PM »
o.k.  I feel really stupid but I am at the very begining on the boat and have no idea how to get the pine wall open?  Not to mention poor Joey who I keep getting shot all the time.  Can someone send me a spoiler?  I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!!

Kem

Offline springsakuratree

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 05:28:32 PM »
Hi Kem!

Poor Joey, getting all shot up. :) Send him in to that upstairs room, but don't have him talk to the gentleman with the gun. Instead, look to the right-hand side of the room, over by the door. There should be a poster there. Zoom in on it and see the pattern. You just need to pick a relevant name out of that mess... Hope that helps.

Offline kemmccauley

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 05:40:49 PM »
O.k.  I have tried every word combo that I know.  I was never any good at anagrams or making names out of letters that sometimes don't make sense.  spoiler please.  I know I know good grief when I read it I will probably do the Ah Ha thing. :)

Kem

Offline Jim Gamma

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 05:47:02 PM »
There is a hint outside for the name.

Am giving up for the night - I've advanced Tiffany and Jamie's cases quite a way, but still plodding on.

I did notice that when you ask the newspaper receptionist about one of the girls (can't remember which), it's Joey who asks, not Rosa. ;)

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 06:03:23 PM »
I'm not sure what to do after talking to Lisa Tenzin. I talked to Jeremy But didn't get much out of him. The old woman's not talking eather.  I have a feeling I got to look something up on Oogle but I got nothing. Any Hints?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:06:14 PM by Darkwolf »

Offline Montcroix

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 06:07:41 PM »
davidaviola : Penelope should ask Rosa to get her peridot after Rosa asks her several questions about Gavin and how to meet him. Do you have this name in your notes ? if not, maybe you should go back to Madison, I think she's the one who mentions it first.

kemmccauley : the name you're looking for is found on a carving on the boat. First screen of the game, bottom center, right click on it.

Darkwolf : check Jeremy's notes. What did he write about his meeting with Lisa ?

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 06:15:23 PM »
I don't have Lisa in my notes to compare anything I'm still unsure what to do. I talked to everybody and got no clues. I can't see much of anything in Jeremy's notes. Any help would be great?

Offline Jackie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 06:20:52 PM »
Spoiler in white.  Please highlight to read

Have your found Jeremy's phone yet outside of Lisa's?

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 06:25:22 PM »
I can't find the phone. I see a mailbox. Joey says nothing inside and Rosa can't open it. I'm sure its important though. Nevermine dumb me. who ever thinks to call themselves. hehe.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:33:58 PM by Darkwolf »

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 06:36:03 PM »
Just wanna say, I'm loving reading this thread.  I know it's based on people getting stuck, but still. :-D  Does that make me a horrible person?

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 06:40:40 PM »
Well Dave in a way this complicated game is bringing everyone together. its like playing an online game and working together to finnish. I think its a new breakthrough in adventure gaming. so congrats and enjoy our silly strugling lol!

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 06:45:36 PM »
Even when I finnish the game I know i'll get a lot of replay out of it and look foward to Resulka doing a playthrough of it on youtube lol.

Offline kemmccauley

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 07:02:43 PM »
I am about to make Dave's day again!  LOL!!  Anyway I have the key and mag. talking about the home and they are on the floor however I can't use the yarn (sorry I have no idea how to spoiler in white) and I can't seem to get the key on the mag.  help please.

Kem

Offline Darkwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 07:08:54 PM »
Highlight this to see Have Joey blow on the pamphlet it will move further under the door. hope that helps.
also hightlight the message and select change color to white to hide it. for future refrence.

Offline kemmccauley

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 07:14:58 PM »
Key still not on pamplet and joey unwilling to blow it all over the room.  what am I doing wrong?  The poor nurse is going to get tired of my asking them to clean the room over and over.

Kem