Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Blackwell Deception Help (Possible spoilers?)  (Read 69046 times)

Offline kemmccauley

• View Profile
Re: Blackwell Deception Help (Possible spoilers?)
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2011, 04:56:23 PM »
Stuck again.   I forgot that you can combine things in the invetory notes section.  Lol!!  Anyway, I know about the boyfriend and have gone to office but can not figure out how to read what is in the drawer for Joey to read.  I would leave a business card but I can't.  Please tell me I don't have to start over from a saved section of my game.

Thanks

Kem

Offline Jackie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2011, 05:33:11 PM »
Kem:
Read the note on the other office door

Offline dazzedelf

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2011, 06:05:31 PM »
Hi I'm stuck on Jaime.  I've exhausted all converstation topics.  I've hacked her computer and read her email.  And I've talked to Seb until he left the bar.  I think I might by typing in the wrong name.  I've looked up Robert Ashblee on my phone and in the DJ music panel, but it's not coming up with anything.  Am I getting a typo?  Totally stuck right now.

thanks

Offline kemmccauley

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2011, 06:21:53 PM »
thanks everyone.  I finally figured it out after reading things at least twice.  I agree the game was great and can hardly wait for the next one. 

Kem

Offline epidion

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2011, 11:01:49 AM »
dazzedelf:
(highlight to read)
The name you want to Oogle is "Ashbless", and the music panel at the club is for requesting a song from a band that Jamie's fond of.  If you can figure out those two things, plus where she's from (which you should know already based on the emails in her inbox), you should be good to go.  Hope this helps.

Offline JJ

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2012, 02:00:50 PM »
Hi, newbie here. And I'm late to this because of the Holidays and because of course I had to go back and play all three prior Blackwells again before starting Deception. And already I've messed up! I forgot to combine the yarn with the brochure before Rosa slid it under the door, so I'm guessing now I need the room cleaned to start over, but how do I do that? I've tried having Rosa go talk to the nurse, but she just turns away and says "Never mind." Did I miss a step?

Obviously, I'm a huge fan, and I =never= post on forums, (and hope I'm doing it right) but I love the games so much here I am. :-)

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2012, 02:35:35 PM »
Hi JJ.  Did you (highlight to read):

have Joey blow on the key?  I think the option to clean up the room only pops up if he blows on the key, first.

Offline JJ

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2012, 05:38:00 PM »
 Yessssssss!!!!!!! That did it, thank you so much. I thought I was going to have a boring afternoon, but now I can play on.

As I said, I'm a huge fan. Found the first game kind of by accident, and was hooked. As a novelist myself, I truly appreciate the writing; not often I find a game I love as much if not more for the story as the play. Thanks for sharing your work!