Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Fanart contest - runners up!  (Read 2713 times)

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Fanart contest - runners up!
« on: October 12, 2011, 10:37:11 AM »
And here are the three runners up!  These guys nab a free copy of the game's soundtrack:

"Ibi", by Senyee Lee
A simple but evocative sketch of Puzzle Bot Ibi swimming through the water.  It's always cool to see those tiny bots in close-up.

"Possessed Rosa", by Audrey Ryan
Audrey took one of the lines from the trailer and got inspired, drawing what appears to be a possessed Rosa.  Was she correct in her forecast?  You'll just have to play the game and find out. :p

Click HERE for the image.
"Blow and I'll come to you, my lad" by Eggie
This one is way too big to post in this forum, so I'll just leave the link above for you to click on.  I suggest that you do, because it's weird and brilliant.  It's a comic strip about Joey's one unique power. I've been following Eggie's (Alex Whittington's) work for several years.  His art might be a bit crude, but he never ceases to make me spit out my coffee in complete hysterics.

And that's it for the contest!  I'll be posting the rest of the entries in a few days.  As I said in the other post, I had such trouble choosing the winners this time around so I'm sorry if yours didn't make it.  But as always you still get a consolation prize.  If you don't hear from me in a few days, be sure and let me know.

-Dave
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 10:47:06 AM by DaveGilbert »

Offline simonwl

• View Profile
Re: Fanart contest - runners up!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 08:42:08 AM »
Haha, Eggie's comic was wonderful! Congratulations to the Runner-Ups! :D

Offline LupusPhasmatis

• View Profile
Re: Fanart contest - runners up!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 08:37:35 AM »
congrats