Wadjet Eye Games

Author Topic: Blackwell Deception - Fanart contest time!  (Read 6486 times)

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Blackwell Deception - Fanart contest time!
« on: September 23, 2011, 10:57:16 AM »
You know, it's been waaay too long since we had a fanart contest.  With this game coming out soon, it seems like a grand time to have another one.

The rules are simple: draw, paint, or sketch any character from a Wadjet Eye game, which includes "The Shivah", the "Blackwell" series, "Puzzle Bots," "Gemini Rue" or "Emerald City Confidential."  Or even one of our old freeware games if you can remember back that far.

The top three winners will receive free DVD copies of the game.

The three runners up will receive free digital copies of the game.

Every other entry will receive a small consolation prize just for entering.  So nobody will leave the contest empty handed. :)

(If you have already pre-ordered the game and you win, you will be given a refund)

This contest starts NOW and ends on October 7th.  For examples of previous entries, you can check out the Wadjet Eye fan stuff section.

Remember that nobody will leave the contest empty-handed, so send your stuff our way!

-Dave
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 11:05:03 AM by DaveGilbert »

Offline SpeedBo

• View Profile
Re: Blackwell Deception - Fanart contest time!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 03:18:28 PM »
This is awesome, but where do we send the pictures, or do we just post them on the forum?

Oh & can it be pictures (taken with a camera) or does it have to be drawn?
Thanks for answering all my nonsense questions.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 04:51:44 PM »
It's probably best to email them to me (dave AT wadjeteyegames DOT com).  And a photo is fine.

Offline DaveGilbert

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 07:21:51 AM »
Sorry this is taking so long.  There are just too many good ones to choose from!

Offline Abby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 01:41:50 PM »
Hello, I'm new here. I would have loved to participate in this contest. I am obviously too late, but maybe next time. In the mean time, I am having some serious issues with my computer. I can hardly play any games on it at all without crashing anymore. I was thinking about checking out the new hhgregg in my town to see what kind of deals they have on new computers. Has anyone shopped there before? How are their prices? Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:34:27 PM by Abby »