Wadjet Eye Games

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Blackwell series / Re: Two Pieces of Fanfic. [Spoilers]
« Last post by alan23 on January 17, 2018, 09:38:11 PM »
This article is great and interesting, I am very satisfied with the content provided.    gogoanime
Chit Chat! / Can these games be "touch-friendly" on Windows somehow?
« Last post by ladymarian on January 17, 2018, 08:09:00 AM »
I played the first 3 games of the Blackwell series on an Android mobile, and was very pleased to see how well they responded on a touch screen (apart from being awesome).
I thought then that I would be great to play the rest of your games on a tablet, with a bigger screen. So owning most of them on Steam, I went and bought a Windows 10 tablet.
To my surprise, they are not compatible. First thing that I get when I open a game is a "you need a DirectInput mouse", and the game won't start.  :(
The idea was to play them without any peripherals, so is that possible somehow? Did anyone succeed maybe with a mouse emulator or something?
Thanks in advanced. 
Gemini Rue / Re: Can't launch (Steam version, Windows XP SP3)
« Last post by Makoto on January 12, 2018, 09:57:12 PM »
Yep. I've tried reinstalling (several times), verifying the files, fiddling with some of the configuration options (not all of them though), but none of them seems to work, and I got the exactly same message everytime. :(
Gemini Rue / Re: Can't launch (Steam version, Windows XP SP3)
« Last post by DichoMKD on January 12, 2018, 07:35:24 AM »
Did you try to reinstall or something like that?
Gemini Rue / Can't launch (Steam version, Windows XP SP3)
« Last post by Makoto on January 07, 2018, 09:05:23 PM »
Hi Wadjet Eye,

I got this error when trying to launch Gemini Rue Steam version:

---------------------------
Illegal exception
An exception 0xC0000005 occurred in ACWIN.EXE at EIP = 0x0314113C ; program pointer is -17, ACI version 3.4.1.1, gtags (0,0)

AGS cannot continue, this exception was fatal. Please note down the numbers above, remember what you were doing at the time and post the details on the AGS Technical Forum.

Most versions of Windows allow you to press Ctrl+C now to copy this entire message to the clipboard for easy reporting.

An error file CrashInfo.dmp has been created. You may be asked to upload this file when reporting this problem on the AGS Forums. (code 0)
确定

I tried the demo (from your website) before buying the game, and it ran perfectly, so I wonder why the complete version doesn't (it's from a newer build I guess?), and hope you guys can help me.

Regards,
Makoto
Chit Chat! / Re: A thank-you to Dave Gilbert, followed by a couple other comments
« Last post by DaveGilbert on December 29, 2017, 01:00:39 PM »
Oh. Just saw this. Thank you so much! :)
The Blackwell series / Joey's Defensiveness (spoilers all 5 games)
« Last post by hollywoo on December 23, 2017, 10:51:23 AM »
Joey gets really defensive about his relationship with Danny in that flashback. Is the implication that they had a romantic relationship?

(Honestly I think it adds something to Joey's character if so, but I don't know if I'm reading into it.)
Chit Chat! / A thank-you to Dave Gilbert, followed by a couple other comments
« Last post by hollywoo on December 23, 2017, 10:45:42 AM »
I'm currently working on my first point-and-click adventure game using AGS, and I wanted to thank Dave Gilbert not only for making great games over the years but also for the commentary tracks, which have helped me immensely in terms of learning from his experience, and for speaking at AdventureX, the videos of which have likewise helped in terms of things like being realistic about scope, assessing my strengths and weaknesses, and even inspiring some small gameplay ideas. Also, making me feel better about my own terrible placeholder art.  :P

Additionally, I am more excited for Unavowed than I have been for a game in at least 3-4 years.

Finally, I saw a post about spam being an issue in the past. Not sure if that's still a concern, but have you considered Tomo for all of your security needs?
Other Games / Re: When will Unavowed be released?
« Last post by Anghaberis on December 14, 2017, 04:32:30 PM »
so it should be soon, hope to see the new Unavowed to be released! can't wait anymore!!
Technobabylon / Re: Linux version (AGS?)
« Last post by charlescingram on December 13, 2017, 12:42:45 AM »
I also didn't get any issue with this game using linux. I played & finish the game. As mention in comment that this also works fine under Wine AFAIR. Its really good to know that.

Regards
Ripoff report removal service
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10