Wadjet Eye Games

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gemini Rue / Re: Found a bug. [spoiler]
« Last post by BeegleQC on Yesterday at 07:47:44 PM »
Again, sorry for the necro-post.

I can confirm this bug is still present as of 2018-07-16.
Steam version on PC. Middle-click allows Delta-Six to move around the room while still tied up.
Gemini Rue / [bug] Weather Tower, using Extension Plug-> Opening doesn't work
« Last post by BeegleQC on Yesterday at 07:27:01 PM »
Sorry for the necropost and just a heads up, I've been able to repro this bug on PC/Steam version as well, on 2018-07-16. I can provide video if required as I was streaming at the time.

Setting :
Azriel has unlocked the ladder, and has access to the 2nd floor above the 4 gas cylinders.

Short steps :
a. Interact with Conduit, select Extension Cord in inventory
(the extension cord gets plugged, then dropped on the floor)
b. Interact with End of Cord (on the floor)
(the text "Use Plug on..." appears near my mouse cursor)
c. Left-click on Opening
Result : Azriel walks near the Opening. Nothing else.

How I somehow un-glitched it :
1. The plug on ground-level was in its initial position. I threw it at the Opening. That set it to its "thrown" position.
2. I attached the extension to the ground plug, and tried to throw it in the air... to no avail.
3. I moved the sliding crate to the left-most position, climbed on it.
4. From the climbed position I tried to throw the extension plug upwards into the Opening... to no avail. However Azriel commented "It's still not getting up there."
5. I did step 2 once more.
6. I picked up the extension cord on the ground.
7. I did step 1 once more.
8. Climbed up the ladder
9. Tried to use the extension cord on the Opening. "I should probably attach it to something first."
10. Install the Extension Cord on the Conduit.
11. Use "End of Plug" on the ground, (cursor now "Use Plug on...") with Opening (with a Left-click)
Result : This time it worked. Azriel dropped the extension cord through the Opening
Other Games / Re: Graphics mode error - easy fix!
« Last post by AlkalineCube on July 16, 2018, 12:40:48 PM »
On the left is my original setup file, on the right is the change to DirectDraw.
« Last post by DaveGilbert on July 16, 2018, 11:52:58 AM »
Could you take a screenshot of your winsetup file?
« Last post by AlkalineCube on July 16, 2018, 10:16:01 AM »
Hello. I am encountering this error with two different games: Primordia and The Blackwell Legacy. I tried the fix you offered and it doesn't work with either of them. I've played Shardlight and Technobabylon, and they run just fine. These two won't even start. Please help?
Chit Chat! / Rediscovering my love for the genre thanks to Wadjet Eye
« Last post by mundanesoul on July 12, 2018, 02:59:37 PM »
Hi folks,

I'm just stopping in to let Dave and the whole Wadjet Eye crew know how much I have enjoyed playing their games in the past couple of months. When I first started playing computer games in my youth, my favorites were always adventure games like Quest for Glory, Legend of Kyrandia, Day of the Tentacle, etc. Eventually those games seemed to fall out of favor and even though I knew there were a few still published here and there nothing ever quite made me feel the same way as those old games had.

Then I stumbled across The Blackwell games around the beginning of the summer and my mind was blown. I played Legacy first, of course, and was overjoyed by the way it seemed to take everything so great about the genre and distill into a streamlined and beautifully narrative experience with lots of great writing and wonderful characters. Finally it seemed like there was a company that loved those games as much as I did and wanted to not just imitate them but actually improve upon them, to build something new and exciting on the bones of those great old games.

After beating Legacy I started looking into modern point-and-click games (beginning around the time that Legacy was released) and have compiled a huge list - among them, of course, Wadjet Eye's full catalog - that I've had so much fun playing through so far. Because I'm trying to play through in chronological order, I've so far made it through Deception in the Blackwell series and it's been truly lovely to see the way that the series has improved with each iteration. (I can't wait to play Epiphany! Although first I'll be playing Primordia, which also looks fantastic.)

I also played Gemini Rue, which had a great aesthetic and storyline, and Resonance, which I really enjoyed for its unique approach with multiple characters and the "memory" inventory system; it had a great story, too. My favorite thing so far overall about Wadjet Eye games is that they do such a good job of designing characters that you care about and love watching develop, even minor ones like Nishanti.

Anyhow, sorry for being so verbose, but I just can't say enough how much I appreciate everything that you all are doing at your company. I'm so excited for Unavowed and hoping to wrap up all of the other Wadjet Eye games before it comes out so I can experience it right as it releases. I hope someday I can write video game stories as compelling as yours!
Other Games / Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots
« Last post by CaptainD on July 07, 2018, 06:04:03 PM »
Technobabylon / Re: Just finished the game and it's great <3
« Last post by Raymond Iskandar on June 28, 2018, 07:51:35 AM »
Ik i like this game soo much!!
Unavowed / Unavowed devs streams are soo good!
« Last post by Raymond Iskandar on June 26, 2018, 12:45:36 PM »
I was watching all the dev streams for Unavowed and i really liked the method of making and creating this game!❤
Technobabylon / Re: Just finished the game and it's great <3
« Last post by Technocrat on June 25, 2018, 11:18:13 AM »
Glad you liked it! I'd better make another one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10