Wadjet Eye Games

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Blackwell series / Brittany hall dorm bug
« Last post by Flowerdew on February 17, 2018, 06:38:27 AM »
Hi, whatever I do, including using walkthrough advice, I can’t get “Kelly doesn’t sleep here” to appear in notebook. Playing on iPad. any advice welcome.
Resonance / Archive Position unreachable
« Last post by Bladeking on January 30, 2018, 07:30:29 AM »
Hi there,

/*BEWARE OF SPOILERS*/
i recently started playing Resonance and it's a lot of fun but right now im stuck.
I understand that to get the blueprints you have to set an offet to the Position M20 but in my case the will is at Q27 and blueprint D27. But from M to Q ist 4 Steps down. But even from A 4 steps down means E. And i cannot use Z to roll over because the machine will make a crashing sound und recalibrate itself.
What am i supposed to do? :-\
Chit Chat! / Re: Can these games be "touch-friendly" on Windows somehow?
« Last post by ladymarian on January 29, 2018, 10:08:20 AM »
Well, I manage to bypass the mouse error by installing Logitech Gaming Software.
 The only problem is that the game is only playable in windowed mode, and the window is too small.

Games tested;
The Shivav
Resonance
Technobabylon
Primordia
Chit Chat! / Re: Thanks to Dave and the crew
« Last post by DaveGilbert on January 27, 2018, 07:45:42 AM »
Thank you so much! Comments like this are super appreciated. They keep us going when we get discouraged. :)
Chit Chat! / Thanks to Dave and the crew
« Last post by kittentart777 on January 26, 2018, 11:27:40 PM »
I love your games. All of them so far. I.....think I own them all on Steam? And I can't wait for Unavowed! I just wanted to sincerely thank you and yours, and all your freelancers. You've given me hours of wonderful time in classic feeling adventures alive with new light, and helped get games out there you didn't directly develop. They're all amazing. Thank you. A million times over.
Chit Chat! / Re: AGS
« Last post by DaveGilbert on January 25, 2018, 10:12:09 AM »
Since we didn't release any games in 2017, I don't see how we could win an award for one. :)
Chit Chat! / AGS
« Last post by winfrey on January 21, 2018, 11:48:51 AM »
 it because Unavowed is not released yet that I do not see you on AGS awards?
The Blackwell series / Re: Two Pieces of Fanfic. [Spoilers]
« Last post by alan23 on January 17, 2018, 09:38:11 PM »
This article is great and interesting, I am very satisfied with the content provided.    gogoanime
Chit Chat! / Can these games be "touch-friendly" on Windows somehow?
« Last post by ladymarian on January 17, 2018, 08:09:00 AM »
I played the first 3 games of the Blackwell series on an Android mobile, and was very pleased to see how well they responded on a touch screen (apart from being awesome).
I thought then that I would be great to play the rest of your games on a tablet, with a bigger screen. So owning most of them on Steam, I went and bought a Windows 10 tablet.
To my surprise, they are not compatible. First thing that I get when I open a game is a "you need a DirectInput mouse", and the game won't start.  :(
The idea was to play them without any peripherals, so is that possible somehow? Did anyone succeed maybe with a mouse emulator or something?
Thanks in advanced. 
Gemini Rue / Re: Can't launch (Steam version, Windows XP SP3)
« Last post by Makoto on January 12, 2018, 09:57:12 PM »
Yep. I've tried reinstalling (several times), verifying the files, fiddling with some of the configuration options (not all of them though), but none of them seems to work, and I got the exactly same message everytime. :(
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10