Wadjet Eye Games

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Chit Chat! / Re: Why not creating a Discord chat for Wadjet Eye Games?
« Last post by girldesi on Today at 08:18:29 AM »
Dear, I don't know really why don't do these things. anyway thank for it you put up this topic. I really enjoy it. Girl Desi and MumbaiFare
The Blackwell series / Re: Two Pieces of Fanfic. [Spoilers]
« Last post by MBlackwood on Yesterday at 08:17:46 AM »
These are absolutely delightful to read!! I will say that it's been just long enough since I played Epiphany that it took me a minute to recognize the names being dropped in the first one, and their significance, but I got there. Loving the slice-of-life for Joey in the second one especially well. He deserves good things after all the nonsense he went through.
Well, looks like I'm back on my bull . . . huey. I don't know what the age range for this forum is. Should I have looked into that before posting a fanfic that was written with a more mature audience in mind? Probably!

Hi! I'm Mack, Blackwell fan of four years, Wadjet Eye Diehard of three, fan-content-creator of . . . maybe a few dozen weeks, if you distilled that period down to the time I actually spent on creating content. This is, I guess, why I'm so embarrassed to think that I never thought to come here to find likeminded fans of this video game series that I love so much. Oops.

But I'm here now! And I want to be a part of this community! To whit, a link! Please let me know what you thought, whether through AO3 or here. I'm very eager for con/crit and fan discussion!
Other Games / Re: Chester Cornfield: Old Timey Detective
« Last post by ciearams on May 24, 2018, 07:28:29 PM »
I played this last year sometime? I downloaded it from the AGS website.
Other Games / Re: It's 2018, when will Unavowed be released?
« Last post by DaveGilbert on May 21, 2018, 08:07:22 AM »
Yep! We're aiming for the summer. An actual release date will be announced in a few weeks, hopefully!
« Last post by ced117 on May 21, 2018, 05:20:52 AM »
I will try to setup some IRC channel with a web-based client when i get some time ;)
Other Games / It's 2018, when will Unavowed be released?
« Last post by Zach055 on May 20, 2018, 10:31:06 PM »
Will it at least be some time this year?
Chit Chat! / Re: Nintendo Switch
« Last post by ScreennameTaken on May 20, 2018, 01:58:07 PM »
Well, it's relatively easy to get a nintendo dev account, i have one, but to get a dev unit you'll need to show them what you are going to put on it. And i honestly think they'll have no issues.
However you may want to stick with digital only on the switch. It's really expensive to make the carts and you'll need a minimum order.

The biggest hurdle is that i don't think there's a build of AGS that runs on switch.
There is a slight point and click starvation on the switch though and i have seen some posts from people asking if there are any games.
« Last post by DaveGilbert on May 20, 2018, 07:36:14 AM »
I have considered it! Right now I don't have the mental space to handle another social media system. Perhaps after Unavowed is done!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10