The magical land of Oz, as written by L. Frank Baum, is put through the gritty filter of 1940s film noir. Harsh city streets, grey rainy skies, femmes fatales, tough guys, trenchcoats, fedoras and plot twists. It's Oz, seen through the eyes of Raymond Chandler.
This game is published and sold by PlayFirst.
"Great story with a few neat twists; dozens of interesting characters; quality voice acting; endearing art design; jam-packed with obscure references for Oz fanatics."
"Beautiful, intriguing, well-thought-out, and put together so perfectly you'd swear it fell off the awesome tree."
- A dark reimagining of the Oz stories
- From the Scarecrow, to Ozma, to the Wizard himself, a new look at old friends.
- More than 40 gorgeous hi-res hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Over 6,500 lines of professionally recorded dialog for 35 characters
- A full-length game with a story that takes place over 5 chapters.